Who we areHeritage Quilting is a sole trading company.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable privacy laws passed from time to time.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by the following means:
- By telephone on 01600 714617
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By post at White Cottage, Old Hill, Chislehurst, BR7 5LZ.
When contacting us please remember to quote your name and contact details together with any reference you may have.
Types of information collectedWhen you make purchases from Heritage Quilting we may collect the following personal information about you:
- Your name;
- Your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details;
- Where you have registered with us, your username and password;
- Where you place an order with us, your payment card details;and
- Your browsing and online shopping activities.
Use of personal informationHeritage Quilting (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- To make this website available to you;
- To maintain any registered account that you hold with us;
- With your agreement, to contact you about promotional offers, products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- To provide our goods and services to you;
- To process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this website. We do not keep your payment card details following completion of your transaction;
- For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administration purposes; and
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
In addition, we may collect details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the details that we collect for these purposes.
Except as set out in this policy, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party.
We may disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.